DTM-550 Highly Accurate Hygrometer / Humidity thermometer Product ID: DTM-550
Highly Accurate Hygrometer
DTM-550 is a highly accurate hygrometer which good for measure humidity and temperature. Temperature range is -20~100°C. humidity range 0~100%R.H.
Humidity:0 ~ 100%RH
3 1/2 Digit, Back light display
Use highly accurate RTD temperature sensor
MAX, DATA, HOLD function
Automatic low battery indication
Valox housing to withstand accidental
- DTM-550 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Measurement Range: Temp:-20℃ ~ 60 ℃
- Humidity: 0 ~ 100%RH
- Temp. Accuracy: ±0.5℃-0℃~50℃, ±1℃-20℃ to 0℃,50℃ to 60℃
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2.5% RH (10% to 90% RH) ;±5% RH (90% RH)
- Operating Environment: 0℃ to 50℃ at Resolution: Temperature: 0.1℃; Humidity:0.1% RH;
- Sensor: Pt385/1000Ω,RTD temperature sensor
- General Power Requirement: 4 pieces 1.5V (AAA size) batteries
- Dimensions: 6.7""x1.7""x1.6"" (170x44x40mm)
- Weight: 6.3 oz(180g)
- Accessories: Soft carrying case, batteries, owners manual
- Temp:-20℃~ 60℃
- Humidity:0 ~ 100%RH
- 3 1/2 Digit, Back light display
- Use highly accurate RTD temperature sensor
- MAX, DATA, HOLD function
- Automatic low battery indication
- Valox housing to withstand accidental
Q & A:
- A room has an ambient room air temp of 70 Deg F, followed by a brief period at 50 Deg F for 5 seconds, then returning back to 70 Deg F again. Will the meter be able detect this temperature change and display it as a minimum reading ?.
- I did an experiment on DTM-550 at the out flow gate of air conditioner from room
- temperature of 78.8 deg F( 26 deg C).
- The reading 59 deg F ( 15 deg C) takes 5 seconds.
- The reading 50 deg F should take around 10 seconds.
- There is no minimum reading button for DTM-550 but you can have "" Hold"" function
- to read what you measure.
- Please note this unit is not available for Fahrenheit display and only for Celsius.