DSL-330A, DSL-1406 Sound Level Meter LED Monitor Display Product ID: DSL-330A , DSL-1406
Commonly used in noise pollution studies for the quantification of almost any noise, the sound level meter measures sound pressure level. Especially for industrial, environmental and aircraft noise, this meter is the most appropriate and accurate one. As a leading Taiwanese manufactures of high quality test and measurements, our sound level meter performance is conformed to the international standard, IEC61672:2003.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us anytime. The followings are the brief introduction for our DSL-330 and DSL-332 sound level meter, take a look and find the most suitable one for your needs.
- 4 Digit LCD display.
- Max, Min Function.
- Fast & slow dynamic characteristic models.
- Level Range from 30 ~ 130dB.
- Resolution 0.1dB update Cycle 0.5s.
- Accuracy ±1.5dB.
- A & C Frequency Weightings.
- AC/DC Signal output.
- Low Battery Indication.
- Level Range: Lo = 30 ~ 80dB; Med Range = 50 ~ 100dB; Hi = 80 ~ 130dB
- Auto Power Off Disable
- You can use it continuosly without worry about its power shut down problem.Therefore, this unit is good for long term monitoring.
The DSL-331 sound data logger is recorded on an ongoing basis.
Its data can be recorded and transferred to a spreadsheet.
You can browse its operation via youtube.com
If you cannot link directly, please choose www.youtube.com and search DSL-331.
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.
[iframe src=""//www.youtube.com/embed/B6b-EPLd8u8"" width=""560"" height=""314"" allowfullscreen=""allowfullscreen""][/iframe]
- DSL-330A sound level meter specifications:
- Standard Applied: IEC651 Type 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Frequency Range 31.5Hz ~ 8KHz
- Measuring Level Range: 30 ~ 130dB
- Frequency Weighting: A/C
- Microphone : 1/2 inch electric condenser microphone
- Display LCD Back Light Function
- Digital Display 4 digits , Resolution: 0.1dB, Display Update: 0.5 sec
- Time Weighting FAST (125mS); SLOW(1 Sec)
- Level Range : Lo: 30 ~ 80dB ; Med: 50~ 100dB, Hi: 80~ 130dB; Auto Range : 30~ 130 dB
- Accuracy +/-1.5dB (under reference condition at 94dB 1KHz)
- Measuring Level Range: 30 ~ 130dB
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- Over and Under range Indication Function
- "OVER" is displayed, while input is more than the upper limit of the range. ; "UNDER" is displayed, while input is less than the lower limit of range.
- MAX/MIN Hold
- Hold Reading the Maximum and Minimum Value
- AC Output 1V RMS at FS (Full Scale), output impedance : Approx. 100 Ω
- DC Output 10mV/dB, Output impedance approx. 1K Ω
- Auto Power Off 30 minutes if no operation
- General features
- Power Requirement: One-piece 9V battery NEDA 1604
- Power Life About 50 Hours (Alkaline battery)
- AC Adapter (option) Voltage 9VDC (8~ 15 V DC Max) ; Supply current : > 30mADC
- Operation Temperature 0 to 40 ºC (32 to 104 ºF)
- Operation Humidity 10 to 90% RH
- Storage Humidity 10 to 75% RH
- Weight: 10 oz(285g)
- Accessories: 9V battery, Carrying case, calibration screwdriver, 3.5Ø plug, windscreen, and owner's manual.
- Tripod Connection Hole Able to connect Camera Tripod Stand
- Tripod Stand (optional DSL-330-ST)
Q & A:
Hello, I am interested in your sound level meter. 1. is it CE marked? 2. Can you explain how data is recorded, downloaded, and made available? My requirements are; a. Sound is recorded on an ongoing basis b. Data is produced on an ongoing basis based on the sound above. c. Data to be accessible as a spreadsheet and that this process is made easy. 3. Can you send me some screenshots of how data appears on your software and the requirement to run that software? Thanks,
The data logger itself is CE-approved.
but its LED monitor display is not.