DSL-330 Sound Level Meter Product ID: DSL-330
Commonly used in noise pollution studies for the quantification of almost any noise, the sound level meter measures sound pressure level. Especially for industrial, environmental and aircraft noise, this meter is the most appropriate and accurate one. As a leading Taiwanese manufactures of high quality test and measurements, our sound level meter performance is conformed to the international standard, IEC61672:2003.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us anytime. The followings are the brief introduction for our DSL-330 and DSL-332 sound level meter, take a look and find the most suitable one for your needs.
- 4 Digit LCD display.
- Max, Min Function.
- Fast & slow dynamic characteristic models.
- Level Range from 30 ~ 130dB.
- Resolution 0.1dB update Cycle 0.5s.
- Accuracy ±1.5dB.
- A & C Frequency Weightings.
- AC/DC Signal output.
- Low Battery Indication.
- Level Range: Lo = 30 ~ 80dB; Med Range = 50 ~ 100dB; Hi = 80 ~ 130dB
- Standard Applied: IEC651 Type 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Frequency Range 31.5Hz ~ 8KHz
- Measuring Level Range: 30 ~ 130dB
- Frequency Weighting: A/C
- Microphone : 1/2 inch electric condenser microphone
- Display LCD Back Light Function
- Digital Display 4 digits , Resolution: 0.1dB, Display Update: 0.5 sec
- Time Weighting FAST (125mS); SLOW(1 Sec)
- Level Range : Lo: 30 ~ 80dB ; Med: 50~ 100dB, Hi: 80~ 130dB;
- Accuracy +/-1.5dB (under reference condition at 94dB 1KHz)
- Measuring Level Range: 30 ~ 130dB
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- Over and Under range Indication Function
- ""OVER"" is displayed, while input is more than upper limit of range. ; "" UNDER"" is displayed, while input is less than lower limit of range.
- MAX/MIN Hold
- Hold Reading the Maximum and Minimum Value
- AC Output 1V rms at FS (Full Scale), output impedance : Approx. 100 Ω
- DC Output 10mV/dB, Output impedance approx. 1K Ω
- Auto Power Off 30 minutes if no operation
- General features
- Power Requirement: One piece 9V battery NEDA 1604
- Power Life About 50 Hours (Alkaline battery)
- AC Adapter (option) Voltage 9VDC (8~ 15 V DC Max) ; Supply current : > 30mADC
- Operation Temperature 0 to 40 ºC (32 to 104 ºF)
- Operation Humidity 10 to 90% RH
- Storage Humidity 10 to 75% RH
- Weight: 10 oz(285g)
- Accessories: 9V battery, Carrying case, calibration screwdriver, 3.5Ø plug, windscreen and owners manual.
- Tripod Connection Hole Able to connect Camera Tripot Stand
- Tripod Stand (Optiona DSL-330-ST)
- DSL-332 Sound Level Meter Specifications:
- Specifications : Standard applied : IEC61672-1: 2013 Class 2, ANSI S1.4: 1983 Type 2
- Level Range:
- LO (Low) : 35- 95dB
- HI (High) : 65-130dB
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Frequency Range: 31.5Hz to 8KHz
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5dB (ref 94dB @1KHz)
- Dynamic Range: 55dB
- Frequency Weighting: A, C
- Time Weighting: Slow & Fast
- Maximum Hold: Decay < 1dB/3min
- Microphone: Electret condenser microphone
- Calibration: Electrical calibration by using the internal oscillator
- (1KHz sine Wave at 94dB)
- Auxilitary Outputs: AC conditioned, 0.55Vrms corresponding to
- each range step, impedance: 600W
- DC conditioned, 10mV/dB (nominally)
- impedance: 100W
- Operating Condition: 0oC to 40oC < 80% R. H.
- Storage Condition: -10oC to 60oC < 70% R.H.
- Display: 4 digitals
- Power Supply: one 9V battery
- Dimensions: 240mm(L)x68mm(W)x25mm(H)
- Weight : 215g
- Accessories: Instruction Manual, 9V Battery, Carrying Case, Screwdriver, Windscreen.
- Tripod Stand (optional DSL-330-ST)
|Range:||30 ~ 130 dB||35 ~ 130 dB|
|Switch||Push type||Slide type|
|AC to DC 9V adopter||Yes but Option||Not Available|