PM-730 Dual Input Differential Manometer Product ID: PM-730
Dual Input Differential Manometer PM-730
Most Robut Diffential Pressure Meter.
4 switchable nunits: inWC, mmWC, mbar, PSI
Rubber-boot protection for tough applications.
Dual Display and Dual Input.
Main display: P1, P2
Second Display P1 -P2
- This model is discontinued and replaced by PM-731 with the same spefications.
- Accuracy 0 to 50 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 122 ℉) +/- 1.5%FS
- Operating Environment 0 to 50 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 122 ℉) ambient
- Compatible Media Dry, non-corrosive gases
- Battery Power 9V
- Battery Life 200 hours with low battery indication on display
- Units of Measurements inWC, mmWC, mbar, PSI
- Pressure ports tube connectors for 8mm, I.D. flexible tubing
- Deimensions 180 mm(H) x 60 mm(W) x 30mm(D)
- Weight approx. 195 g including battery.
- Measurement range in WC: 0.00 to +/-60.0
- mmWC: 0.0 to +/-1500
- mBar: 0.00 to +/-150.0
- PSI: 0.000 +/- 2.000
- Accuracy +/- 1.5% FS
- Can this meter be used for butane gas?
- The sensor used in our differential manometer is for air pressure use.
- It should not apply the gases that have corrosive property.
- The butane gas is flammable and liquid type. Which I think that might influence the sensor