AVM-714 Hot wire Anemometer Thermal Anemometer, available for very low air velocity measurement. Product ID: AVM-714
Hot wire Anemometer AVM-714
Hotwire Anemometer Thermal Anemometer, available for very low air velocity measurement.
1. Thermal Anemometer, available for very low air velocity measurement.
2. RS-232 PC serial interface.
3. Multi-functions for air flow measurement: m/s, km/h, ft/min. knots, mile/h.
4. The portable anemometer provides fast accurate reading with digital readability and the convenience of a remote probe separately.
5. Slim probe, deal for grillers & diffusers.
6. Combination of hot wire and standard thermometer, deliver rapid and precise measurements even at low air velocity value.
7. Microprocessor circuit assures maximum possible accuracy, provides special functions and features.
8. Super large LCD with dual function meter display, read the air velocity and temp. at the same time.
9. Heavy duty and compact housing case.
10. Records maximum and minimum readings with recall function.
11 Data hold
12. Auto power off to save battery life
13.Build in temperature deg C and deg F measurement.
14. Thermometer sensor for Temp. Measurement, fast response time
15. used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS plastic housing case.
16. Deluxe hard carrying case
17. Applications: Environmental testing, air conveyors, flow hoods, clean rooms, air velocity, air balancing, fans/motors/blowers/furnace velocity, refrigerated case.
18. Operates from 6 pcs UM-4 batteries
19. Optional PC software.
- Hot Wire Anemometer AVM-714 Specification
- 1. Custom one-chip of micro processor LSi Circuit.
- 2. Large display 13mm (0.5"") super large LCD display with dual function meter display
- 3. Measurement : m/s (meter per second), km/h(kilometers per hour), ft/min (feet/per minute), knots(nautical miles per hour), mile/h (miles per hour), Temp. deg C and deg F. Data hold
- 4. Senosr Structure: Air velocity: Tiny las bead thermistor, Temperature: precision thermistor,
- 5. Memory: Maximum and Minimum with recall.
- 6. Sampling Time: Approx. 0.8 sec.
- 7. Data output: RS-232 PC serial interface.
- 8. Power off Auto power off to save battery life or manual off by pushing the button.
- 9. Operating Temperature: 0 to to 50 deg C (32 deg F to 122 deg F)
- 10. Operating Humidity: Less than 80% RH
- 11. Power Supply: 1.5V AAA (UM-4 ) battery x 6 (Alkaline or heavy-duty type)
- 12. Weight: 355 g/0.78 lbs
- 13. Dimension Main Instrument: 180 x 72 x 32 mm (7.1 x 2.8 x 1.3 inch)
- 14. Telescope Probe: Round 12 mm Dia x 280 mm (min Lenght) x 940 mm (Max length)
- 15. Accessories Included: Instruction Manual x 1, Telescope probe x 1, Hard carrying case x 1
- Hot Wire Anemoemter Electrical Specifications ( 23+/- 5 deg C)
- 1. m/s Range: 0.2 ~20.0 m/s with 0.1m/s resolution , +/-(5% +1 d) reading
- 2. km/h Range: 0.7 ~ 72.0 km/h with 0.1 km/h resolution.
- 3. ft/min Range: 40~3940 ft/min with 1ft/min
- 4. MPH Range: 0.5 ~ 44.7 MPH with 0.1 MPH resoution
- 5. Knots Range: 1.0 ~ 31.1 knots with 0.1 knogs reslution
- 6. Temperature Range: 0 ~ 50 deg C (32 ~ 122 deg F) with 0.1 deg C/F resolution.
- 7. Basic Accuracy: Air Velocity: +/- (3%+1 digit) reading or +/-(1%+1 digit) full scale, whichever is larger ; Temperature +/-0.8 deg C +/-1.5 deg F.