DTM-319A 4-channel Thermocouple Temperature Data Logger thermo recorder Product ID: DTM-319A
The 4 - Input Digital Thermometer DTM-319A is a battery-powered K, J, E, T Type temperature data logger with sensor already built inside the device. For sure, the product is a compact, which is easy for users to carry it everywhere. Furthermore, it is a practical device without difficult manipulation skills needed; customers can use this data logger in an efficient way. Last but not least, the item can measure temperature from -200°C ~ 1,372°C, which is ideal for all applications, especially in some circumstances requiring precise operation and measurement.
The temperature data logger is equipped with numerous advantages, which also make the device more convenient for users to operate. As we move on to the professional era, our continuing support through high quality standards and services for our customers worldwide will remain. To boost your business, choose TECPEL as your reliable and promising partner.
- Temperature: K: -200°C ~ 1,370°C (-328°F ~ 2,498°F )
- Isolated input Protection up to 250V AC between two inputs.
- Data Logging capacity 16,000 records for each channel.
- 4 Digit LCD display for every tested point.
- Recording interval set up.
- Reading hold °C or °F annunciators.
- 4-channel thermocouples can be used
- simultaneously and recorded.
- MAX, MIN. Function.
- Auto Power off
- Hold functions.
- Automatic low battery indication.
- High resolution 0.1°C, 0.1°F
- USB Computer interface.
- Software program for Windows.
- Standard Tripod mount connector
- Certificate: CE
The accessory is only provided with 2 pcs TPK-01 K type thermocouples.
4-Input Temperature meter data logger
Dual Input + Data Recorder.
Temperature measurement K-type thermocouples
A temperature logger with 4 channels, compatible with various types of K. J. E. T. thermocouples, with 4 K-type thermocouples, and with the software included being able to download the stored information to a PC and graph it in Excel or directly with its own software of the thermometer data logger.
1.Measurement Range : -200°C ~ 1,370°C (-328°F ~ 2,498°F )
k: -200~ 1370 °C (-328 ~2501°F)
J: -150 ~1000 °C (-238 ~1832 °F)
E: -150 ~ 750 °C (-238 ~ 1382°F )
T: -180 ~ 400°C (-292~ 752°F )
2. Data Logger Accuracy :
- ±(0.1% reading +0.7 °C); ±(0.1% reading +1.4 °F)
- Below -100°C (-148°F) ±(0.4% reading + 0.7 °C (1.4 °F)
3. Temperature Coefficient: 0.01% of reading +0.05 °C per °C (28°C).
4. Temperature scale: °C or °F user-selectable
5.Resolution : 0.1°C or 0.1°F< 1000 ° ( >1000 ° , 1°C )
Sensor: K, J, E, T type Thermocouple probe
6. Sampling rate: 3 seconds per testing circle
7.Input Protection : 60V DC or 24V rms AC Maximum
8. General Specifications:
9. Power Requirement: 1 piece 9V battery
10.Dimensions: 7.2"" x 2.5""x 1.2"" (184 x 64x 30mm)
11. Weight: 7.4 oz(210g)
12. Accessories: RS-232 cable and software for WINDOWS), Deluxe carrying case, owners English manual, TPK-01 bead probe x 2 pcs
13.Option Accessory: AC adaptor( DC 9V), Special Type K thermocouples
14. Certificate: CE
The above accuracy of DTM-319A is specified for ambient temperature between 18°C (64 °F) and 28°C (82°F).
The above specifications of DTM-319A do not include thermocouple sensor error.