TG-900 Coating Thickness Gauge Product ID: TG-900
Coating Thickness Gauge
Automatically hold reading, when sensor leaves the surface.
Automatically measure thickness for ferrous material, when you place sensor onto the surface.
One hand operaiton- Simple and easy to be used.
Back light display
micro mini/mils user-selective.
- Model: TG-900
- Range 0 to 40.0 mils ( 0 to 1000 micro m)
- Resolution 0.1 mils/ 1 micro m
- Response time 1 second
- Accuracy +/- 4 digits on 0 to 7.8 mils
- +/-7 digits on 0 to 199 micro m.
- +/-(3% + 4 digits) on 7.9 mils to 40mils(200 micro m to 1000 micro m)
- specified at 23 ℃ +/- 5 ℃ ,
- Display 3 1/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999.
- Low battery indication the "" Battery "" symbol is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Operating environment 0 to 50 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 122 ℉) ambient at < 75% relative humidity.
- Store temperature 0 to 60 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 140 ℉) ambient , 0to 80% R.H. with battery revoved from meter.
- Auto power off 10 seconds
- Dimensions 148 mm(H) x 105mm(W) x 42 mm(D)
- Accessory Soft carrying bag, Standard thickness plate 3.9 mils (100 micron), 9V battery
1.Automatically hold reading, when sensor leaves the surface.
2.Automatically measure thickness for ferrous material, when you place sensor onto the surface.
4.One hand operaiton- Simple and easy to be used.
5.Back light display
6.micro mini/mils user-selective.
What's the difference between TG-900 (Ferrous material ) and TG-902 (for Ferrous and non Ferrous material).
For example TG-900 is iron and TG-902 is for both iron and aluminum material.
Ans: Basically, the background substance should be ferrous material or non ferrous material and its coating should be non-conductive material painting.