DLM-536 Light Meter with Data Logger Product ID: DLM-536
Data-logging Light Meter (RS-232)
Model Type: DLM-536
The DLM-536 Series, manufactured by Tecpel is a data logging light meter equipped with RS-232 interface and software. It has dimensions of 146 x 70 x 39 mm, weight of 300 g, and operating temperature of 40 ºC. It is used in applications involving industrial, commercial, photography, videography, construction, engineering, and security.
Spectrum of photo sensor meets C.I.E.
photopic curve V(l)
16000 Records Data logging capacity
RS-232 interface (software included)
Measurement of luminous intensity
- MODEL DLM-536
- Spectrum of photo sensor meets C.I.E.
- photopic curve V(l)
- 16000 Records Data logging capacity
- RS-232 interface (software included)
- Measurement of luminous intensity
- (PC Software)
- Measuring range :
- 20/200/2000/20000 Lux , 20/200/2000/20000 Fc
- Luminous intensity (cd) : Intensity = illuminance x (length)2
- Length： feet (Fc) meter (Lux)
- Resolution : 0.01 Lux
- Accuracy : ±( 3% rdg + 5dgts ) (calibrated to standard incandescentlamp, 2856 K)
- Overrang display : OL
- Record (Data logging) : 16000 Point Data logger
- Sensor : Silicon photo diode
- Sensor lead length : 150cm (approx)
- Sensor probe : 100(L) x 60(W) x 27(H) mm
- Main instrument Dimensions and weight : 146(L) x 70(W) x 39(H) mm/300g (approx)
- Power source : One 9V battery
- Battery life : 50hrs (approx)
- Operating Storage Condition : 0 °C ~ 40 °C ( 32°F~104°F ) below 80% RH -10°C ~ 60°C ( 14°F~140 °F ) below 70% RH
- Accessories : Carrying case, 9V battery,instruction manual,
- Software, RS-232 cable, 9 Pin to 25 Pin gender changer
- Q & A :
- FAQ-DLM-536 Frequently Ask Questions for DLM-536
- Does it have a date & time clock?
- A: Yes, it has date and time clock as Fiq. 1.
- If so, can the clock be set to the correct date & time by the user?
- A : You can reset "" SYSTEM TIME SET "" for the correct date and time as Fig 2.
- Fig 2
- Can the time between samples be set as long as 30 minutes?
- If not, then what is the longest sample interval that can be set?
- A: Real Time Sampling time from 1 sec to 65 sec. as Fiq. 3
- Fiq 3.
- B. Logger Sampling Time for 30 minutes (1,800 sec)
- Does it log the date and time against each sample taken?
- Exactly what type of battery does it use?
- One 9 Voit battery,NEDA 1604 or JIS 006P or IEC6F22
- What current (Ampere) does it require?
- Approx. 100mA Battery Life (typical): 50hours ( Alkaline Battery )
- If the battery runs out (or becomes disconnected), are all the collected data points lost?
- There is Back up CR2032 Battery to protect the collected data points.
- For more details, please link to
- Q & A