EMF-701A EMF Tester (Gauss Meter) Product ID: EMF-701A
The EMF tester is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
The EMF tester is a cost effective, hand-held instrument designed and calibrated to measure electromagnetic field radiation at different bandwidths.
Display micro Tesla & milli Gauss in the same tester.
Data hold, Peak hold function
- EMF-701A Specifications
- Display 3-1/2 digits. Max. indication 1999
- Range 200 / 2000 milli Gauss
- 200 micro Tesla
- Resolution 0.1 / 1 milli Gauss
- 0.01 / 0.1 micro Tesla
- Number of Axis Single axis
- Band Width 30 Hz to 300 Hz
- Accuracy +/- (3% + 3d) at 50Hz / 60Hz
- Over-Input Display shows ""OL""
- Sampling Time Approx. 0.4 second
- Battery 4 pcs size AAA (Alkaline Battery)
- Battery Life Approx. 60 hours
- Operating Temp and Humidity 0oC to 40oC (32oF to 104oF) below 80%RH
- Storage Temp and Humidity -10oC to 60oC below 70%RH
- Weight Approx. 165g
- Dimension 111(L) x 64(W) x 34(H) mm
- Accessories: Operation Manual, 4 pcs size AAA (Alkaline Battery)
- soft carrying case.
- Different Specification for EMF-701 and 701A:
- EMF-701 0.1 to 199.9 milligauss ( 0.01 to 19.99micro Tesla)
- EMF-701A 0.1 to 1999m Gauss (0.01micro to 1999.9micro Tesla)
1.Display: 3-1/2 digits. Max. indication 1999
2.Range: 200 / 2000 milli Gauss
200 micro Tesla
3.Resolution: 0.1 / 1 milli Gauss
0.01 / 0.1 micro Tesla
4.Number of Axis : Single axis
5.Band Width: 30 Hz to 300 Hz
6.Accuracy +/- (3% + 3d) at 50Hz / 60Hz
7.Over-Input Display shows ""OL""
8.Sampling Time Approx 0.4 second
9. Battery: 4 pcs size AAA (Alkaline Battery)
10.Battery Life: Approx. 60 hours
11.Operating Temp and Humidity : 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) below 80%RH
12.Storage Temp and Humidity: -10°C to 60°C below 70%RH
13.Weight Approx :172g
14.Dimension: 111(L) x 64(W) x 34(H) mm
15.Included Accessories Manual Batteries , Carry Case
What does this EMF meter work for?
Ans: There are two different type of EMF Tester. One is for AC and the other is for DC. AC is for Eelctric oven, appliance, electric power tower and etc. DC is for magnetic iron strength measurement. This meter is for AC power measurement. Not for DC.