DTM-319 Four-Channel K type thermocouple Thermometer Data Logger Product ID: DTM-319
Model type: DTM-319
The 4-channel Digital Thermometer is a battery-powered
temperature data logger with sensor already built inside the device. For sure, the product is a compact, which is easy for users to carry it everywhere. Furthermore, it is a practical device without difficult manipulation skills needed; customers can use this data logger in an efficient way. Last but not least, the item can measure temperature from -200°C ~ 1,370°C, which is ideal for all applications, especially in some circumstances requiring precise operation and measurement.
The temperature data logger is equipped with numerous advantages, which also make the device more convenient for users to operate. As we move on to the professional era, our continuing support through high quality standards and services for our customers worldwide will remain. To boost your business, choose TECPEL as your reliable and promising partner.
If you are interested in our product, please don’t hesitate to send your questions and inquiry to us. It’s always our pleasure to present you our best services and products.
- Temperature: -200°C ~ 1,370°C (-328°F ~ 2,498°F )
- Data Logging capacity 16,000 records for each
- 4 Digit LCD display for every tested point.
- Recording interval set up.
- Reading hold °C or °F annunciators.
- 4-channel thermocouples can be used
- simultaneously and recorded.
- MAX, MIN. Function.
- Auto Power off
- Hold functions.
- Automatic low battery indication.
- High resolution 0.1°C, 0.1°F
- RS-232 Computer interface.
- Software program for Windows.
- Standard Tripod mount connector
- Certificate: CE
- A temperature logger with four channels, compatible for K type of thermocouples, with 4 K-type thermocouples and with software included being able to download the stored information to a PC and graph it in Excel or directly with its software of, the thermometer data logger.
- Measurement Range : -200°C ~ 1,370°C (-328°F ~ 2,498°F )
- Data Logger Accuracy :
- -200 to 200 °C: ±(0.2% reading +1°C)
- 200 °C to 400°C : ±(0.5% reading +1°C)
- 400 °C to 1370°C: ±(0.2% reading +1°C)
- -328°F to 200°F ±(0.5% reading +1°F)
- -200 °F to 200 °F ±(0.2% reading +1°F)
- 200 °F to 2498 °F ±(0.3% reading +1°F)
- Temperature scale: °C or °F user-selectable
- Resolution : 0.1°C or 0.1°F (200 °C~1370°C, 1°C )
- Sensor: K type Thermocouple probe
- Sampling rate: 3 seconds per testing circle
- Input Protection: 60V DC or 24V RMS AC Maximum
- General Specifications:
- Power Requirement: 1 piece 9V battery
- Dimensions: 7.2"" x 2.5""x 1.2"" (184 x 64x 30mm)
- Weight: 7.4 oz(210g)
- Accessories: RS-232 cable and software for WINDOWS), Deluxe carrying case, owners manual, TPK-
- 01 bead probe x 2 pcs
- Option Accessory: AC adaptor( DC 9V), Special Type K thermocouples
- Certificate: CE
- Ordering Information: DTM-319 Thermometer
Q and A
- Sample rate - Can you please clarify the sampling rate and the update rate of the temperature data logger? I understand that the recording interval is from 1 sec
- to 1 hour, and the sampling rate is 3 secs. Does that mean I will get 3
- Similar readings if the update rate is set to 1 second?
- Answer: The response time of DTM-319 is 1 ~ 3 seconds, and therefore, you might get the similar test result in 3 seconds.
- Logging capability (16000 records)- Is this figure quoted for all four channels or per channel?
- Answer: One channel is 16000 points separately.
- If the temperature data logger is done via software using a PC, is there a restriction on the number of points I can log?
- Answer: The maximum is 99999 points
- Does the software come with any LabVIEW drivers?
- Answer: No, There is no driver for LabView available.
- What is battery life if the instrument is all the time active?
- Ans: Approximately 100 hours with an alkaline battery.
- Therefore, if using time is over this period, it is suggested to use an AC adapter.
- When the memory of the instrument is full, the instrument stoped or overrides already stored readings.
- When the memory of instruments is full, it will stop recording immediately.
- The stored readings will be kept in the meter unless you reset or erase the meter.