pH-706 pH Meter with temperature Product ID: pH-706
pH meter Model: pH 706 pH/mV/Temp Meter
1. Microprocessor based with splash proof housing.
2. Simultaneous display pH and Temperature.
3. Automatic or manual temperature compensation. deg C/ F switchable
4. Simple to calibrate by one keyboard for 3 points buffer.
5. Calibration value can be adjusted as needed.
6. Indicate percentage of slope (PTS) after calibration.
7. Low battery and consumption indicator.
8. Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non use.
9. Rubber protective holster with magnetic.
- pH meter pH 706 Specification:
- pH pH mV Temp.
- Range: pH 0-14.00 ; mV ±1999 ; Temp. 0 -100°C
- Accuracy: pH 0.02 ; mV: 2 ; 0.5°C
- Resolution: pH 0.01 ; mV: 1 : Temp: 0.1°C
- Compensation: ATC 0- 100°C
- Calibration: pH 4.00, 7.00, 10.00
- Battery: 9V
- Dimensions: 108 x 75 x 30 mm
- Weight: 135 g (with battery)
- pH meter Q & A :
No, you could not use standard electrode(pH electrode) to get ORP value. You must have a ORP electrode to measure mV value. Model: ORP-148G
Q2: I've tried to recalibrate a pH-706 according to the instructions, but it refuses to recalibrate to 7.00 after buffer test with 7.00 solution. It keeps calibrating to 10.00. Am I doing something wrong?
Its pH electrode could be aged and we recommend you change a new one and recalibrate it with a new buffer sulution pH 7.
|Range||0~ 14.00||+/- 1999||0~ 100 deg C|
|Accuracy||0.02||2||0.5 deg C|
|Resolution||0.01||1||0.1 deg C|
|Calibration||pH 4.00, 7.00, 10.00||-||-|
|Deimensions:||108 x 75 x 30 mm||Weight:||135 g ( with battery)|