Sound Level meter calibrator(DSL-336A) Product ID: DSL-336A
TECPEL DSL-336A Sound Level Calibrator (1KHz)
By many regulations, sound level meters need to verify their accuracy before and after measurements. Our sound calibrator series are designed to fulfill this customer needs. These calibrators provide different sound level at different frequencies to fit different regulations and they are perfect for periodical check on their sound level meters.
94dB and 114dB Sound Calibrator at 1kHz.
Accurate and Simple to Use.
Fits 1 inch and 1/2 inch Microphones.
Low battery indicator.
IEC 60942(2003) Class 2,Ans1.40-1984
- Output Sound Pressure Levels:
- 114dB and 94dB re 20uPa under reference Conditions
- Output Frequency: 1000Hz±2%
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Reference Condition:
- Temperature 23°C(73°F)
- Static press 103hpa
- Relative humidity 50%
- Accuracy of sound pressure level:
- Understated reference environment conditions ±0.5dB
- Battery test:
- Operate: Green LED indicator
- Low battery: Red LED indicator
- Battery: 9V battery
- Dimensions: 113x63x44 mm
- Weight: Approx.170g
- Standard Accessories:
- Battery, Operation Manual, soft Carrying bag, 1/2 inch Microphone adapter.
Video Demonstration: [iframe src=""http://www.youtube.com/embed/6N0W8QB5v4g"" frameborder=""0"" width=""420"" height=""315""][/iframe]