DIT-300B-handheld-Infrared Thermometer(DIT-300B) Product ID: DIT-300B
TECPEL DIT-300B is an infrared thermometer that determines temperature of objects through their emitted radiation. Its main function is to measure temperature from a distance. This non-contact infrared thermomer consumes very little power and helps users to measure temperature quickly safely, and accurately.
A great tool for industrial maintenance and troubleshooting applications.
Non - contact infrared laser thermometer
1. Temperature range: -32 ℃ ~ 400 ℃
2. Through the infrared thermometer does not have to contact the test material, you can measure the temperature; distance and subject matter than 12: 1 (D / S Ratio)
3. Accuracy: ± (2% reading) or ± 2 ℃, depending on what big
4. Reading value analysis: 0.1 ℃
5. Adjustable reflectivity (ε): 010 ~ 1.00 can be adjusted for most of the material
6. Detection components: infrared transmission
7. Laser indicator subject matter: less than 1mW watts
8. Backlit LCD display
9. Auto battery is low
10. Automatic shutdown function.
11. After the measurement button (MEAS) is released, the function is automatically read.
|Auto Power Off||√|
|High Temperature Alarm||√|
|Lower Temperature Alarm||√|
|Highest Measuring Accuracy||±2℃ or 2% (environment is 23℃±2℃)|
|Repeat Accuracy||＜±0.5℃ or＜±0.5%|